Enrollment interviews occur from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. every Wednesday. Appointments are not accepted; please arrive early to ensure your place in line. We can process approximately 30 enrollments/re-enrollments each week.
Enrollments are conducted at the HealthNet Medical Clinic located at 23 W. Milwaukee Street, Janesville, WI 53548 (map). We are just past the river above the Dubes Jewelry Store. Brown awnings with the HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. logo indicate our entrances in the front and the back of the building. There is parking off of West Milwaukee Street, as well as in the back of our building.
If you are missing documents, you will NOT be able to re-enroll and will be asked to return another week.
- Proof of Residence
- A utility bill
- A piece of mail with your name on it)
- Income verification
- Payroll check stubs (two of the most recent for every working member of the household). If self employed, Schedule C
- Unemployment or Social Security verification documentation (cannot be a bank statement)
- Current verification of all other sources of income (child support, rental assistance, workers compensation, disability, alimony, pension & annuities, interest & dividends, financial assistance for living expenses)
- Current tax information
- 1040 EZ (page 1)
- 1040 (pages 1-2)
- If self-employed, Schedule C (pages 1-2)
- Other documentation to provide
- If you have applied for an insurance hardship exemption, please provide proof.
- Must apply for BadgerCare/Medicaid
- Visit this website to complete the enrollment process.
- Please bring the letter of approval or denial that states your full name.
HealthNet of Rock County Inc. serves the ever-increasing need for primary health care to the uninsured and low-income residents of Rock County, Wisconsin. We offer services through permanent medical and dental clinics in Janesville, as well as a monthly off-site clinic in Beloit.
Select a tab below to learn more about our offerings and facilities.
The HealthNet Medical Clinic is located at 23 W. Milwaukee St., Janesville, WI 53548. This location also serves as the main administrative office and the enrollment/reenrollment location. The clinic also provides medications to patients, vision referrals, specialist referrals, laboratory tests, as well as other resources and services.
The HealthNet Dental Clinic is located at 1344 Creston Park Dr. Suite 2, Janesville, WI 53545. The Dental clinic provides a variety of dental services including cleanings, extractions, cavity fillings, and other services related to oral care.
HealthNet of Rock County offers a monthly off-site clinic in Beloit. The off-site clinic is located on the first floor of Beloit Memorial Hospital, 1969 W. Hart Road, Beloit. For more information, new enrollments and to schedule an appointment, call HealthNet at 608-756-4638.