Position: Clinic Manager
Job Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor’s degree or educational/work equivalent
- Knowledge/experience with medical record charting and using medical terminology
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage conflict when necessary
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of healthcare facility management
- Knowledge of computer Microsoft Office and Adobe Software Applications
- Supervise clinical and support staff/volunteers including but not limited to nurses, pharmacy technicians, and receptionists
- Ensure adequate staff/volunteers are available for medical clinics. This includes provider, medication, injection, and counseling schedules
- Maintain medical provider schedules to ensure patients are schedule for appropriate time slots and in accordance with medical providers’ licenses, specialties and preferences
- Oversee implementation of clinic budget in regards to lab/x-ray, medication, and medical supply expenditures
- Manage the mobile clinic in Beloit, including maintaining the provider schedules and serving as a liaison between Beloit Health System and HealthNet
- Serve as electronic medical record system administrator to ensure each individual has proper system credentials and orientation training, troubleshooting errors, and creating templates/forms in the system
- Overseeing the PAP application process for patients, delegating PAP applications to staff/volunteers, and managing the PAP application electronic software
- Overseeing patient advocacy, especially in the areas of lab, vision appointments, or consults that patient undergo at outside facilities
- Oversee annual patient enrollment process and ensure patient enrollment eligibility compliance
- Answer questions and address patient concerns regarding HealthNet policies and procedures
- Maintain clinic state/federal compliance requirements.
- Assist with medication room activities as approved by Pharmacist.
- Assist with report generating and outreach activities on behalf of the Medical Clinic
- Work with other medical facilities, pharmacies, and other entities to receive donations of medications, services, and other supplies
- Ensure federal and state compliance in regards to clinic safety procedures
- Maintain clinic policies and update as necessary.
- Leading HealthNet’s medical clinics efforts for community engagement, including, but not limited to Medication Take Back Days.
- Other duties requested by the CEO
Hours Scheduled: 40 hours per week
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.