HealthNet always is in need of office and clinical supplies. Below is a list of our continuing needs:
- Sample medications (ask your doctor to donate to HealthNet)
- Funds to purchase medications, Albuterol inhalers and diabetic supplies
- Funds for dental care
- Blood pressure cuffs (2) (approximately $30 each)
- Professional stethoscopes (2) (approximately $85 each)
- Micro Shields
- Paper towels and tissues (we use about a case of each every four months!)
- Copy paper, white and colored
- Postage stamps
- Gift certificates to local grocery, or business supply stores
- Black/Color ink cartridges for Hewlett Packard printers (HP 940 XL or 920 XL)
- Bus tokens (Janesville and Beloit transit systems)
- Rosetta Stone – Spanish
- Steam-cleaner and spot-cleaner solutions
Tax deductible contributions can be mailed to our clinic:HealthNet of Rock County, Inc.
23 W. Milwaukee Street Suite 201
Janesville, WI 53548
Join us for an event focused on mental health
HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. is a free medical, dental, and vision clinic providing services to low-income, uninsured Rock County residents since 1994. In response to our region's mental health crisis, we are hosting our second annual conference that provides education and resources to health care providers, care givers, and stakeholders. On September 28th, 2017, HealthNet is hosting the 2nd Annual Southern Wisconsin Conference on Mental Health.
Currently, Rock County has some of the highest rates of depression, suicide, and overdose death, but has the lowest rates of mental health access. As we are seeing these problems persist in our patients, we want to bring together the community to provide awareness of these problems and find solutions.
*LIGHT BREAKFAST & LUNCH INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION*