Are you suddenly without Medicaid coverage or health insurance?
Thank you for visiting the Application Portal. If you’ve found yourself suddenly without Medicaid coverage or Health Insurance, Rock County Community Premium Assistance Program is here to help.
What is the Rock County Community Premium Assistance Program?
This program assists individuals and families who cannot afford the full cost of their health insurance premiums through the Health Insurance Marketplace. If you qualify, the Rock County Community Premium Assistance Program will pay the difference between the actual cost of your health insurance premiums and the federal subsidy.
Who qualifies for this program?
To qualify, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Rock County, Wisconsin
- Have a household income between 100-150% of the current year federal poverty level
- Enroll in any Silver-level plan that is available in Rock County
What information am I required to provide?
With the application, you must provide:
- Proof of Income/Address (Paystub, W-2, etc.)
- Proof of Health Insurance Enrollment (Print-out of Confirmation Page, Screenshot of Confirmation Page, or Confirmation Email from the Federal Marketplace Exchange)
How do I apply for premium assistance?
At this website, you can download the application and upload necessary documents to submit your application for premium assistance.
For more information, contact:
HealthNet of Rock County, Inc.
23 W. Milwaukee Street
Janesville, WI 53548