Reports to: Clinic Manager
Qualifications: A candidate must possess a high school degree and must be bilingual in Spanish.
Tour of Duty: 40 hours per week
- Serve as patient advocate by reviewing, submitting, and scheduling specialist consult requests and specialty tests by providers to partnering medical facilities.
- Oversee annual patient enrollment process and ensure patient enrollment eligibility compliance.
- Serve as a volunteer coordinator by ensuring proper paperwork is in order and volunteers are utilized according to their skills and preferences to ensure ongoing retention.
- Assist with the maintenance of the listing of nurses/non-medical receptionists/clerical workers willing to volunteer. Contact individuals as needed to maintain volunteer coverage for all scheduled clinics.
- Assist with patient enrollments. Have knowledge of enrollment process, ACA rules, and BadgerCare to assist patients, volunteers, and staff as needed.
- Completed pre-enrollment screenings with patients, as needed.
- Ensure federal and state compliance in regards to clinic safety procedures
- Assist staff/volunteer nurses and medical providers with patient care activities (dependent on licensure level and scope of practice).
- Answer questions and address patient concerns regarding HealthNet policies and procedures such as no shows, paperwork requirements, and eligibility
- Serve as a clinic supervisor for the offsite Beloit clinic, including coordinating and organizing needed supplies, volunteers, staff, medications, and other duties as needed.
- Assist in Med Room filling medications, organizing and running labels.
- Sort through supplies/donations both medical and clerical on a daily basis.
- Assist with receptionists duties as needed.
- Translating during appointment, phone calls, patient interactions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.